Before You Sign
PRMS® KNOWS THE PRACTICE
For over thirty years, we have been dedicated to studying and understanding the risks psychiatrists face so that we can offer the most comprehensive medical professional liability insurance program to protect them.
Before you sign with another insurance program, do you know how your practice will be covered? Click here for a full list of features and benefits.
- Psychiatry-specific insurance product, risk management services and claims management
- Occurrence and claims-made policies available: Switch coverage without purchasing a tail from previous carrier
- Coverage for telepsychiatry and forensic services
- Group practice coverage available
- Licensing board defense coverage: $150,000 - Separate limit
- HIPAA defense coverage: $50,000 - Separate limit
- Data breach coverage: $30,000 - Separate limit
- Premium discounts based on your specialty, psychiatric association membership and hours of practice, and for moonlighting residents and early career psychiatrists
To learn more about how The Psychiatrists’ Program® can protect you and to receive a personalized quote and complimentary risk management articles on topics relevant to you, complete and submit the form below.
Request More Information
Our in-house risk managers develop and deliver acclaimed CME seminars throughout the country. Find one near you!
For every referral,
we donate to
Refer colleagues to PRMS® and we will donate $50 to the mental health organization of your choice - regardless of whether a policy is purchased!