& Benefits Checklist
PRMS® understands the unique practice issues psychiatrists face. Every aspect of our comprehensive medical professional liability insurance program reflects our dedication to protecting your practice, supporting your needs and defending your professional reputation.
- Consent to settle required with no arbitration clause
- Nationwide network of defense attorneys skilled in psychiatric litigation
- Attorneys are paid directly: no out-of-pocket defense expense
- In-house claims staff that has handled over 29,000 psychiatry-specific claims
- Loss of earnings for assisting defense: $1,000 per day, no aggregate
- Legal bond costs
- Defense expenses in addition to limit
- Insurer has duty to defend
- Toll-free Risk Management Consultation Service (RMCS) helpline: Staff has advised psychiatrists on over 78,000 issues since 1997
- Free CME courses and our vast library of resources on PRMS U
- Access to eRiskHub: technology and data breach resources
- Quarterly psychiatry-specific risk management newsletter, Rx for Risk
- State- and psychiatry-specific risk management alerts
- ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
Find out more about the enhanced policy and where these coverages are available!
PRMS AND GAP WORKING TOGETHER
PRMS® is proud to endow the Child Psychiatry Fellowship for GAP.
For every referral,
we donate to
Refer colleagues to PRMS® and we will donate $50 to the mental health organization of your choice - regardless of whether a policy is purchased!