Psychiatry Residents and Fellows: SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Choosing a malpractice insurance policy is one of the first – and most important – decisions you will face in your career. Secure your future with an insurance program that is tailored to your needs.
Our comprehensive psychiatry-specific medical professional liability insurance program, through our issuing carrier Fair American Insurance and Reinsurance Company (FAIRCO), automatically contains many important features and essential benefits including:
- Premium discounts for moonlighting residents and early career psychiatrists (up to 80%).
- A separate defense limit up to $150,000 protects you at no additional cost from licensing board and government agency investigations.
- In more than 30 years of claims management, our team has handled over 31,000 psychiatry-specific claims in-house.
- With over 80,000 risk management issues addressed, our helpline and resources can help reduce your risk and avoid claims.
- Coverage is included for telepsychiatry and forensic services.
- Occurrence and claims-made policies are available.
- Your consent to settle is required with no arbitration clause.
ACCESS THESE FREE RESOURCES!
Request More Information
Are you an early career psychiatrist?
Learn about the discounts and benefits we offer in your first three years of practice.
Residency Training Directors
PRMS® Residents' Education Program (PREP®): Risk Managers present educational sessions to residents and practicing psychiatrists on the malpractice risks they face.
Use the link below to view all the previous Psych-cess webinars and to sign up to be notified when the next registration opens.
PRMS® offers a 80% premium discount for moonlighting residents and fellows.