SAVE UP TO 80% ON
The first few years of private practice can be overwhelming given the many decisions to be made and the unique situations you will face. Are you prepared for the risks of private practice?
With coverage through PRMS®, you'll receive unlimited access to our risk management experts and many other resources to help you reduce your risk of lawsuits at no extra cost. Lawsuits can be vigorously defended, but the key is to avoid the lawsuit altogether.
Other important policy features and essential benefits include:
- Up to 80% off your policy premium for up to the first five years of practice.
- Administrative defense coverage up to $150,000 is included at no additional cost.
- Coverage is included for telepsychiatry and forensic services.
- Occurrence and claims-made policies are available.
- Your consent to settle is required with no arbitration clause.
- In more than 35 years of claims management, our team has handled over 31,000 psychiatric-specific claims in-house.
- With over 83,000 risk management issues addressed, our helpline and resources can help reduce your risk and avoid claims.
Learn the top 20 ways psychiatrists increase their risk of a malpractice lawsuit or a board complaint. Access your complimentary copy of "Preparing for Private Practice," a comprehensive resource developed by our expert risk management team
PRMS is here to help you every step of the way. Complete and submit the form below, and a PRMS representative will contact you to guide you through the insurance buying process.
Request More Information
ARE YOU A RESIDENT?
Learn about our premium discounts and educational programs.
LIVE CME SEMINARS
Learn more about our acclaimed in-person seminars offering discounted attendance for ECPs.
Use the link below to view all the previous Psych-cess webinars and to sign up to be notified when the next registration opens.