LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
PRMS’ knowledgeable in-house risk managers have clinical and legal backgrounds and years of relevant experience that reinforce a deep-rooted understanding of the risks facing psychiatrists. With this expertise, they continually develop and revise our library of over 360 articles, tips and resources to keep PRMS® clients informed. Our clients have unlimited access to the library through our risk management portal, PRMS U, accessible by clicking here. We hope you enjoy this sample of complimentary resources.
- Supervision of Medical and Non-Medical Mental Healthcare Providers
- Practical Pointers for Managing Risk when Treating Patients with Suicidal Behaviors
- Six Things You Can Do Now to Help Avoid Being Sued Successfully Later
- 20 Surefire Steps to Increase the Risk of a Malpractice Lawsuit or Board Complaint
- It’s Nice to be Nice, But…
- When Your Patient Makes the News
- Practical Points While on Vacation or Away from Your Practice
- Is You New EHR System Legal?
- Myths & Misconceptions: The Treating vs. The Forensic Role
- Myths & Misconceptions: Requirements Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Telepsychiatry: A Primer
- Treating College Students: An Overview of the Risks
These Risk Management Resources (“Resource”) are for informational purposes only. These Resources are not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice or judgement, or for other professional advice. Always seek the advice of your attorney with any questions you may have regarding the information provided in the Resources. Never disregard legal advice or delay in seeking it because of the Resources.
PRMS® clients can log into PRMS U to access a wide variety of CME and non-CME courses on many relevant topics.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS & FELLOWS
Join us at one of our acclaimed live seminars! Residents and fellows can attend free of charge!
ACCESS PRMS U
PRMS clients have access to our online educational portal at no additional cost. Access our wide variety of expert resources today!
Professional Risk Management Services, Inc. (PRMS) manages the Psychiatrists’ Program, the professional liability insurance program for psychiatrists. We have insured psychiatrists since 1986 and have handled over 22,000 psychiatric claims against psychiatrists. PRMS is also accredited, with commendation, by the ACCME to provide CME. PRMS is not a commercial interest.