PROVIDING PROTECTION, SUPPORT, AND DEFENSE FOR PSYCHIATRISTS
- Occurrence and claims-made policies available
- Your consent to settle is required with no arbitration clause
- Coverage included for telepsychiatry and forensic services
- Knowledgeable in-house risk managers with clinical and legal backgrounds
- Access to hundreds of risk management resources and tutorials
- ACCME-Accredited with Commendation offering courses both in person and online
- Over 29,000 psychiatric claims managed – more than any other company in the United States
- Nationwide network of defense attorneys with extensive experience in psychiatric litigation
- Unparalleled expertise in protecting and defending our clients' professional reputations and practices
- Separate limit for defense costs
To learn more about how PRMS® can protect you and to receive a personalized quote and complimentary risk management articles on topics relevant to you, complete and submit the form below.
Request More Information
LIVE CME SEMINARS
Our in-house risk managers develop and deliver acclaimed CME seminars throughout the country. Find one near you!
PRMS AND GAP WORKING TOGETHER
PRMS is proud to endow the Child Psychiatry Fellowship for GAP.
For every referral,
we donate to
Refer colleagues to PRMS and we will donate $25 to the mental health organization of your choice - regardless of whether a policy is purchased!