PROVIDING PROTECTION, SUPPORT, AND DEFENSE FOR PSYCHIATRISTS
- Occurrence and claims-made policies available
- Your consent to settle is required with no arbitration clause
- Coverage included for telepsychiatry and forensic services
- Knowledgeable in-house risk managers with clinical and legal backgrounds
- Access to hundreds of risk management resources and tutorials
- ACCME-Accredited with Commendation offering courses both in person and online
- Over 31,000 psychiatric claims managed – more than any other company in the United States
- Nationwide network of defense attorneys with extensive experience in psychiatric litigation
- Unparalleled expertise in protecting and defending our clients' professional reputations and practices
- Separate limit for defense costs
To learn more about how PRMS® can protect you and to receive a personalized quote and complimentary risk management articles on topics relevant to you, complete and submit the form below.
Request More Information
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE!
Our in-house risk managers develop and deliver acclaimed CME seminars throughout the country. Find one near you!
PRMS AND GAP WORKING TOGETHER
PRMS® is proud to endow the Child Psychiatry Fellowship for GAP.
For every referral,
we donate to
Refer colleagues to PRMS® and we will donate $50 to the mental health organization of your choice - regardless of whether a policy is purchased!