REFER A COLLEAGUE PROGRAM
As part of the PRMS Refer a Colleague program, you can indicate any of the following organizations to receive a donation. This list is not exclusive - PRMS will make a donation to your preferred qualifying mental health organization. If a preferred organization is not selected, donations will be made to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
Learn more about the Refer a Colleague Program.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry – Campaign for America’s Kids
- American Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry (AAGP)
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (AAPL)
- American Association of Community Psychiatrists (AACP)
- American Society of Adolescent Psychiatry (ASAP)
- Association of LGBTQ Psychiatrists (AGLP)
- Association of Medicine and Psychiatry (AMP)
- Association of Women Psychiatrists (AWP)
- Society for the Study of Psychiatry and Culture (SSPC)
- Society of Uniformed Services Psychiatrists
- Senior Psychiatrists, Inc.
STATE AND LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS
Be part of our commitment to advancing issues and awareness in the field of psychiatry – refer a colleague today!
If you have any questions, contact us at (800) 245-3333 or TheProgram@prms.com.