When to Contact the Claims Department

Contact your claims examiner when:

  • You have been sued
  • You have been served with a subpoena
  • You have been contacted by your state board of medicine or other governmental agency
  • You have been notified of an adverse outcome about a patient
  • You have been contacted by an attorney requesting your medical records

If you are unsure of whether to call claims or if you need to report a claim, you may email ReportaClaim@PRMS.com or call (800) 245-3333 and press 0. We will be glad to route your call to the correct PRMS® customer service representative.

You can find your claims examiner by selecting your state below.