UPDATED: May 13, 2022
NOTE: Federal COVID PHE was extended for another 90 days on 4/12/22.
Please remember that we are all operating in uncharted territory and there are very few clear answers. If you are insured through PRMS, watch for more details about “Let’s Talk” - a new resource providing more in-depth risk management thoughts on your many questions without answers.
IF YOU ARE NOT INSURED THROUGH PRMS: Please do not rely on this information as more than one company’s risk management thoughts. Nothing presented here is legal advice. You should check with your own risk managers.
- State Licensure Waiver Information (Updated 5/13/22)
- Seeing Patients in Your Office (Added 8/30/21)
- Five Things to Know About the Ryan Haight Act (Added 7/28/21)
- Preliminary Analysis Chart to determine if state licensure is relevant (Added 1/14/21)
- Preparing For What's Next - To Do List (Updated 7/2/21)
- State Guidelines For Re-Opening a Medical Office (Updated 3/30/21)
- Telepsychiatry and COVID-19: What We Do and Do Not Know On-Demand Tutorial
- Telepsychiatry Checklist (Updated 8/30/21)
- Telepsychiatry: Keeping Up With Your Regulators' Waivers (Added 2/19/21)
PRMS® clients can log into PRMS U to access a wide variety of CME and non-CME courses on many relevant topics.
Do You Know Enough About HIPAA?
To help you learn how HIPAA affects you and your practice, The Psychiatrists' Program offers a HIPAA Help checklist to make you more familiar with these regulations.
ACCESS PRMS U
PRMS® clients have access to our online educational portal at no additional cost. Access our wide variety of expert resources today!