As the field of mental health intersects more with technology through the use of telemedicine, you can count on PRMS® to protect your practice. Our professional liability insurance policy is tailored to the specific risks faced by mental health professionals in an individual and group setting.
- National comprehensive coverage for telemedicine is automatically included in every policy at no additional cost to protect you when licensed to treat patients in other states
- Coverage is available for individual psychiatry practices and group mental health practices
- A nationwide defense network that is comprised of attorneys experienced in mental health and telemedicine litigation throughout the country
- Various premium discounts are available, including part-time practitioner, risk management education, mental health association membership, and more
- Our Risk Management Consultation Service helpline allows you to speak directly with our knowledgeable team about all of your telemental health-related questions (and all other topics)
These are just some of the relevant features included in a policy with PRMS. To learn more about how we protect telemental health practices and to receive a personalized quote, complete and submit the form below.
Request More Information
THOUGHT-LEADERS IN RISK MANAGEMENT
PRMS Director of Risk Management, Donna Vanderpool, MBA, JD, has contributed to many clinical textbooks:
APA Textbook of Suicide Risk Assessment and Management, 3rd ed.
APA Textbook of Forensic Psychiatry, 3rd ed
Mental Health Practice in a Digital World: A Clinicians Guide
Psychoanalysis Online 2: Impact of Technology on Development, Training and Therapy
For every referral,
we donate to
Refer colleagues to PRMS and we will donate $50 to the mental health organization of your choice - regardless of whether a policy is purchased!